SBA 504 Loans
Made for small businesses.
Our SBA 504 loan program is made just for small businesses. It’s specifically designed to help start-up businesses thrive, expand existing businesses, and create new jobs. This is done by providing long-term, low down payment, reasonably priced fixed-rate loans to businesses that have the highest probability of successfully creating new jobs and competing in the world marketplace.
SBA 504 Loan Structure
- 50% qualified lender in 1st lien position
- 30% to 40% SBA 504 in 2nd lien position
- 10% to 20% equity injection
- New business or special purpose building will require 15 percent equity injection
- New business and special purpose building will require 20 percent equity injection
Learn more about the benefits of using SBA 504 loans for your small business.
Ready to get started? Wonderful! You can start by contacting us directly, or you can find some of our most commonly used forms on our resources page.