Come Work For the Top CDC in Minnesota!
Minnesota Business Finance Corporation (MBFC) is the #1 statewide Certified Development Company, originating and servicing SBA 504 fixed asset commercial loans in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration since 1983 covering the entire state of Minnesota and select counties in North Dakota and Wisconsin.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Business Development Officer in our Twin Cities – Metro market. Business development activities include calling on bank/lending and economic development partners, prospects, and existing borrowers. This position will originate, evaluate, and recommend approval of SBA 504 Loan Applications. This position will also conduct and facilitate timely loan closings and fundings.
- Minimum 5-7 years commercial lending experience. SBA lending experience is preferable
- Four year college degree in business, finance or related field
- Proven business development skills
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze business financial statements
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented
MBFC offers competitive salaries and benefits, with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Nadene Kruize, Senior Vice President, Minnesota Business Finance Corporation, 616 Roosevelt Road, Suite 200, St. Cloud, MN 56301 or email@example.com.